Who We Are
Sebastopol Christian Church is a community of people who desire to know and follow Jesus Christ. We are a multi-generational church with people from all ages and backgrounds. Founded in 1966, we are a church near downtown Sebastopol that exists to serve Sonoma County and the world. Here are some of our other features:
- We Believe: The Bible is our highest authority for our faith and practice
- We are nondenominational, autonomous and self-governing (by a Board of Elders)
- We are not legalistic
- We believe that God calls every Christ follower to serve, and they should serve in areas in which God has gifted them
- We actively serve the homeless in our community each week
- We give a good portion of our offerings to missionaries, locally and globally
- We strive to be a church that is a loving, caring family
- We want to make the name of Jesus honored and famous in our community
- We believe that one of the best ways to demonstrate our love for God, is to practice loving our neighbors as ourselves
Our Vision Statement
Sebastopol Christian Church exists to build a family of hope-filled followers of Jesus who bring others into a growing relationship with our Creator.
What this means for you
What does this mean for you? Most importantly, you're always welcome at Sebastopol Christian Church. We're saving a seat for you. Wherever you're at in your faith journey, you'll always be accepted as part of the SCC family.
Beyond that, if you're ready to plan your first visit, click here. Or if you'd simply like to get in touch with a person on our lead team directly, click the button below.